Daniel Bernardes and Coro Ricercare · Other Worlds · Cistermúsica
technical data sheet
Daniel Bernardes, piano
Pedro Moreira, musical direction
Pedro Teixeira, choir conductor
Free admission (upon advance ticket withdrawal: limited to 2 tickets)
Book your entry »
Access to the venue
Access to the Monastery's Refectory is through the entrance ap D. Afonso Henriques Square (see location). The exit takes place from the same place. Admission is from 8:30 pm and up to 15 minutes before the start of the show. Entry is not allowed after the show starts.
The security rules for public access to the festival follow the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health.
We will welcome you with complete security and confidence.
· Mandatory use of a mask, even with a visor.
· Observe the safety distances when accessing the enclosure.
· Use the gel alcohol dispensers available in various locations.
· Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Put used tissues in the container right away and wash your hands afterward.
· Respect the distance between seats.
· No brochure or physical format will be delivered.
· For any questions, ask room attendants for support.