Painting exhibition “My ‘writing’ on paper” - Maria Emília Sierra
As part of the 47th Nazaré Book Fair, the painting exhibition “A minha 'escrita' em papel”, by Maria Emília Sierra, will be on display, which characterizes it as follows:
«On hold, small sketches in oil on paper that... later... could be large canvases... maybe...
This small exhibition of “writing” on paper for the Nazaré Book Fair, without any pretensions, I do not consider it “minor art”, except for its size… Colorful Words!!!»
About Maria Emilia Sierra
He was born in Madrid (1945) and has lived in Portugal since 1970 (Setúbal/Nazaré).
- Graduated by IADE (Madrid)
- Engraving and Painting Course with Master Espiga Pinto
- Painting Course with Professor José Mouga
Exhibited since 1980. Nazaré, Lisbon Badajoz
- “AVANTE” Biennials, Nazaré, Badajoz and Vidigueira
- Honorable Mention VII Bienal Vidigueira (2010)
- Collectives in Lisbon, Nazaré, Setúbal and Badajoz
technical data sheet
Biblioteca da Nazaré
AL, Fábrica de Material Eléctrico S.A.
ACISN, CERCINA, Mútua dos Pescadores, AEN, Parish Council of Nazaré, Municipality of Nazaré
Radio Nazaré, Região de Cister, Região da Nazaré